Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dr. Wayne Dyer

I'm not sure how I never heard of Dr. Wayne Dyer before but he is amazing! He's got a lot of wisdom. He has a show on PBS and has written The Power of Intention which is a NY Times bestseller and Being in Balance. He's also got a bunch of audio and visual materials with the same info. http://www.drwaynedyer.com/. Essentially everything we want is in our reach if we just attract the right energy towards us. For example, every act of kindness done raises the serotonin level and the immune capacity of the receiver of the act, the person doing the act, and onlookers as well. Don't take my word for it, check him out yourself.

[I wonder if it's any significance that he also wrote Living Wisdom of the Tao and Dr. Alan Fox (excellent philosophy professor from UD) is Daoist too...but to me it all seems second nature anyway...but that's all I'm going to say about that here...(for some of my thoughts on religious topics you can check them out here http://kellym41122.blogspot.com/)]

No comments: